Looking for linux snmp configuration Workers or Work?
Need help with linux snmp configuration? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in linux snmp configuration? Use your linux snmp configuration skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
Finalize Production Start for Canvas LMS via Turnkey Linux on AWS (EC2)
...an AWS LAMP stack, specifically:
* proper configuration of mail services for application to send notification...the mail handling issues are due to the yml configuration files through Canvas. I have tested post fix
I have the following project.
1.- Install a wordpress in domain.com, theme will be given by me and it might need some coding because I am working with a designer for the pictures and fonts. Site has to be in english, spanish and portuguese. I will provide texts and I will assist for translation for spanish and portuguese. Wordpress should have a photo gallery and video, also there will be link...
I need 4 inbound trunks set up with voip.ms I need 2 extensions configured. I need streaming MOH I need call see / find and voicemail set up. I want click to call or a dial by url configured. If you dont know what you are doing please do not bid.
I need Active Directory installed on 1 server and configure 12 workstations to sync with the AD server.
- Each work station must have the following programs working
- Each user needs a their own personal drive that is saved on the server and these files will be transferred to any system the user loges in to.
- All printers and scanners must work
- All programs on each work station must wo...
We have a Freeswitch/FusionPBX Installation and we are having problems with endpoints running behind NAT. We need someone who can troubleshoot and remotely configure our VoIP Server so that the client problems are solved.
On our anycasted network we need the ability to listen and send traffic over to a remote host via GRE tunnels. This needs to be done without NAT routing (IPTables, etc.) to prevent bottlenecks and needs to be done via a per-listening IP method (or per sub-interface like eth0:10, etc.). It also needs to store the amount of bandwidth used and be able to clear that bandwidth stat on demand without r...