Looking for moodle user access database Workers or Work?
Need help with moodle user access database? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in moodle user access database? Use your moodle user access database skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
- User logs in, login matched to AccessDatabase on web server
- App watch GPS location in...in background
- App updates AccessDatabase with user location every two minutes in the background
-...Messages from Web User with loud alert
- User logs in, able to view last database location of all
We have a Moodle website project under development that is almost completed and need a developer to help...updating course permissions, enrolment methods and user roles, Custom PHP development and custom module
Hey, I use directadmin and i find a old database that i need to check and use.. It is a 11 MB big which...it. But it seems to not be any user in this so i cant login to this user or connect it to my wordpress
...display full user details as entered when registering
Additional options added to database list fields...cancell - Settled. This needs to be done on two database reports displayed when selected from Dashboard
Implementation of few Git functionalities in a PostgreSQL database.
(Suggestions for other databases or the implementation... 'commits')
- 1 table per user that keeps IDs of all documents the user has
- Creation...document (placing it in documents and adding ID to user documents)
- Cloning of an existing document (having
...using Ruby on Rails. I want to have 2 different user types (owner, customer) who will sign-up from 2...something like "For Owners".
Currently I have 1 user type with 1 sign-up form. I used devise to create...single table in the database (it already exists as Users table) and for each type of user create a model (STI-
VB script to copy Excel entries into Access data base
...excel sheet and allow me to save it into an accessdatabase. I have a portion of the code written but it...returns an error when it come to saving into the accessdatabase of my choice. I will discuss further with
... allow the user to subscribe via a Google / Facebook / Twitter account
2. allow the user to subscribe...details would need to be stored in a database, and allow someone to access the data via a simple webpage.