|Optimal OpenVPN config for gaming
I need the optimal OpenVPN configuration for gaming, this means lower latency, lower packet loss, lower spikes.
I have the default configuration and works OK but sometimes ping goes up, or packet loss appears to my users.
I will be reading your ideas and the best idea wins.
||Linux, Ubuntu, Network Administration
||Jun 24, 2017
|Convert Ruby application to Golang
||I wrote a open source Ruby application called CapsuleCD that I would like translated/converted to GoLang. Source: [url removed, login to view]
The application is approximately ~3200 LOC. It makes use of some meta-programming, which can be removed/replaced in Golang.
Requirements for successful CapsuleCD translation:
- Written using modern GoLang practices
- Use Masterminds/glide for depen...
||Jun 23, 2017
||Jun 23, 20175d 20h
||I am looking for a freelancer to help me with my project.
I am wanting someone to setup atlassian confluence on a fresh centos 7.3 vps with the following
- Install / Configure MySQL
- Install / Configure Atlassian Confluence
- Install / Configure SSL Certificate ( I can provide SSL Certificate)
- Install / Configure Reverse Proxy instead of typing [url removed, login to view] want to be able to...
||Apache, MySQL, Debian, Red Hat
||Jun 21, 2017
||Jun 21, 20174d 2h
||Our organisation need help to setup a VPN-solution for our 5-10 users.
1. Install openvpn on VPS
2. Configure zyXEL USG 20 remotely for our office to connect to openvpn for our local users at the network.
3. Configure some users that can connect to the openvpn directly from outside office.
Our office has not static IP, and we need it for our services. Therefore we need VPN
||DNS, VPS, VMware
||Jun 18, 2017
||Jun 18, 20171d 4h