||My budget is $30.
(1) You need to find a database which publishes its CRUD operations through REST APIs. You can lookup Amazon AWS or Google app engine for hint. Once identified, create the databse and tables. I have the schema which I will provide to you. (research work)
||PHP, Java, Mobile App Development, Android, Amazon Web Services
||Dec 27, 2017
||Dec 27, 2017Ended
|Get a pre-existing java code base bot system running on AWS
||I have an existing Java code base. It needs to be compiled, and run and then assessed and modified per my requirements.
||Dec 7, 2017
||Dec 7, 2017Ended
|Looking for Experienced Amazon APi Developer -- 2 - 30/11/2017 05:57 EST
||Needs to hire 3 Freelancers
- Have experience in building, deploying and maintaining a running Amazon MWS integrated web app
- Have a good knowledge on Amazon MWS and how it works, preferably those who own Amazon MWS, their own developer account.
- Have a good knowledge of wide range of third-party API integrations.
- Mastered current top programming language/framework, such as ...
||Nov 30, 2017
||Nov 30, 2017Ended
|Add AWS storage to php website.
We have a database driven website(built in PHP and using mysql) to store customer /client details.
Within this, we can attach files relevant for clients such as invoices, purchase orders, price lists, address lists, approval forms, quote, image file, Logo etc.
They are currently stored within cPanel storage within our web hosting file storage area. We have a limited storag...
||PHP, Software Architecture, MySQL, Amazon Web Services
||Nov 12, 2017
||Nov 12, 2017Ended
|Amazon MWS order line item retrieval - 21/10/2017 09:47 EDT
||You will have to use the amazon mws php framework
You will need to you use your credentials for api access to amazon mws.
The utility must run from the command line, without a browser calling it.
The service URL must be "[url removed, login to view]"
These two functions must be used: MarketplaceWebServiceOrders_Model_ListOrderItemsRequest and MarketplaceWebServiceOrders_Model...
||PHP, Amazon Web Services
||Oct 21, 2017
||Oct 21, 2017Ended