Looking for Products website excel Workers or Work?
Need help with Products website excel? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in Products website excel? Use your Products website excel skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
...is the work we want to get completed:
1) Have products manually updated to correct categories.
2) Standardize...Standardize sizes and colors of all the products.
3) Research nice products from a portal provided, get them...100 vendors and have a total of less than 1000 products at this stage.
If interested please apply with
Manage 20k products database. Scrape data from websites.
We're looking for someone to bulk manage our products database based on provided manufacturers price...- deactivate discontinued products,
- update pricing,
- obtain products features, photos, descriptions...sources (website, excel file, etc., each manufacturer is different),
- import new products.
...have a functioning wordpress website, but need someone to upload new products into it, along with the pics...pics and text. Its a total of 6 products. I need all the details to be accurate and the design to be in...the other products have been laid out. Visit www.navyaz.com.au for information on my website.
I require a wordpress website to sell only a handfull of products online
I will supply
- About Us with Contact Us form,
- Products section, Catalogue, (add to cart, more info buttons)
...will be to add assigned products from multiple websites/cataloges into our website. The information that...amount of products are divided into 2 rounds. The first round will contain between 300-600 products and the...the second round will be around 200-400 products.
We want fast delivery. If you feel like you are the
...able to select which products I want to use on my store
- I need the products to go offline on my store...to make my store more automated, as uploading products is quite time consuming, and then having to check
...(see attached image). I want to load it onto my website so when some one searches using a drop down menu...and engine it then brings the result up on my website like this: