Looking for quiz app android code Workers or Work?
Need help with quiz app android code? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in quiz app android code? Use your quiz app android code skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
Require someone who can create a mobile app for a simple quiz game
Its a simple game where the user see's...selecting from letters displayed beneath the image. The app will have around 100 questions to answer, and it
Android to PC Keyboard
Create an Android application that will enable an Android phone to act as a...to any PC that it is plugged into via USB.
- Android application shall have 6 large buttons each mapped...application screen.
- Pressing a button on the Android phone will send the desired key to the connected
...mobile application (Melody Now) available on apple app store and google play, the application is used to...we need to apply to our androidapp Mobiles & Tablets:
- The source code should be optimized to the...the latest android Build (android 6.0)
- AdMob Configuration is not perfect, it needs enhancements
We already have native source code for iOS & Android + Back end and Database.
We require a simple...simple integration of Graphics, re direct app to connect to working web services, Set up Google analytics,...Facebook & twitter and publish on stores.
We Provide Code + graphics.
Setup Mobile Dating App with full source code and documentation
...perfect and easy tutorial, and source code for both IOS and Android ready for you. I spent under a hour...
1. Setup the Out of the Box App within your own development environment: http://learnsauce...some experience with Chrome Developer Edition for Android, but not with IOS. e will provide you, for every
...for freelancer to make following application on Android platform:
The application will use GPS in the...the button in the app and tag the place (coordinates are taken from GPS sensor). The app will ask two questions...user has to answer using provided answers by the app (e.g. three answers available). Based on the answers