Hello my name is Johnny of JS Productions. I am a videographer in adult entertainment. I am looking for 2 to 4 more female models that are willing to create adult content videos and photos. The work schedule is a few hours a month and the pay is residual. Please contact me if you are interested so we can sit down together and I can explain in more detail.
Details: 1. The attached dataset contains 9 series: p_ch, p_ca, p_nw, q_ch, q_ca, q_nw, x_ch, x_ca, x_nw 2. The goal of this project is to predict p_ch, p_ca, p_nw for the 18/6-19/12 period 3. Predictions can use the reliably forcasted series q_ch, q_ca, q_nw for the same period. For each series of interest, there should be an independent model. All available information can be used on each of the...
We need a person that holds at least one LAW DEGREE, but better would be 2 law degrees (LLB & LLM)! You will write our law...that holds at least one LAW DEGREE, but better would be 2 law degrees (LLB & LLM)! You will write our law blog in English and do other legal works. We need you AT LEAST part time 20 h / week!!! PERFECT ENGLISH IS REQUIRED!
need C# Desktop Programmer to join one of our web scraper projects we are looking for a ongoing Part Time , you must be proficient in C#, webscraping, mssql,, multi thread we need your part time commitment for the next 6 months
...hire a part time website developer that can work during US hours. The position will mostly consist of creating basic Wordpress sites, and banner graphics. You should have a firm grasp of HTML/CSS, Wordpress CMS platform, and basic photo/video editing skills. Must be a fluent English speaker. We are looking for someone who can work full-time our US office
I am looking for designers that have experience with virtual furniture staging for the real estate industry. You must use 3DS Max. There is the potential for ongoing work for the right person who can: 1: Virtually stage furniture in a realistic way 2: Has excellent design skills (not just technical skills). 3: Has their own extensive library of models
I am looking for photo editors that have experience touching up photos for the real estate industry. There is the potential for ongoing work for the right person who can: 1: Bracket images of houses both internal and external. 2: Can do proper sky replacement around fine details like trees and branches. 3: Can repair grass or add a lawn look to dead
Hello, I need to create a program that auto fills PDF forms. I would like to be able to have a database of client information (name, phone number, email) and once the framework is laid out then it will auto-populate 50 forms with the database information.
Looking for someone who have experience and have build a GSP Ad with fill in form before. The ad comes with a fill-in form with drop down menu for user to choose their current "State". (See attachment for the layout) The landing page have to be HTML or HTML5 format which is supported by google GSP.
Hello everyone, I have over 10 Realestate Properties in El Salvador, including Beach houses/Lots, Lake houses/Lots, Farm Land, Industrial Land, Golf Club Lots, Residentials etc, Anyone with international posting skills globally to realestate sites, craigs list etc, social networks, email marketing, realestate research, cold calling are more than welcome,BUT PREFERABLY WITH INTERNATIONAL REALESTATE...
We are looking for a front-end developer who is familiar with HTML, CSS and Angular. We have about 20 pages that are 80% completed already. We need to finish the remaining 20% of the HTML for these pages and use Angular for integration. All pages will have to include the responsive view for mobile & tablet (we will provide all mockups for reference)
...get changed automatically . every one of our company staff has their Own Signature and that is acessable through Our Website Server as Online Storage so there should be HTML Code which we need to put in Outlook Signature or any Web email signature to call the Signature. We need the Page where we can edit the Banners as well.. We need some
Do two modification to two html files as attached screenshot instructions. . Modification-1) I want you to modify the attached file([login to view URL]) as the screenshot attached file([login to view URL]). Modification-2) I want you to add delay in content loading for the attached file(content_section3.html) as in the screenshot of the attached file(screenshot2
We are looking for a web developer to take a custom PSD and convert it to HTML 5, CSS, JS. Foundation 6 or bootstrap (For responsive) Foundation 6 preferred. This PSD design is 9 pages in total and can be completed very easily. We would do it ourselves, but due to time constraints, we need to outsource it. The PSD will not be sent due to copyrights