Looking for Rotating banners links flash source Workers or Work?
Need help with Rotating banners links flash source? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in Rotating banners links flash source? Use your Rotating banners links flash source skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
...can prove concrete results on concrete projects. Links must NOT be made using automated software or any...relevant sites/pages using appropriate anchor text.
- Links must be from USA and English, languages websites...right to cancel any link if not found suitable.
- Links that are not approved will have to be replaced by
Write flash app for website (direct torrent streaming into website)
Develop a flash player that can play torrents videos directly into any internet browser what support...support flash. Flash player need to download temporarily in computer users any video that i will specify and...play direct in browser.
Flash player can be included into webpages
Wedding invitation for couple met on tinder. Sent by email or through browser to recipients email address. Want to use a photo that opens from an envelope with a flame and swipe right to accept, left to say can't attend. Then wedding details appear and saveable to calendar.
- Do not make links to pages under construction
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages...dynamic links, sites / flash pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- Do not make links in link...exchange programs or web rings links
- No links in paid traffic sites
- No links to banned sites, porn, gambling
I am looking for a guy who can realize the following project:
In Google, the following search string is inserted:
"[search keyword] site:*/impressum"
What then shall be done is the following:
- The urls of all findings are extracted
- The urls shall be saved in a DB
- The urls are cut that way that just the domain name with the tld (with http://www. in front) is saved in the DB...