Looking for setup deployment projects Workers or Work?
Need help with setup deployment projects? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in setup deployment projects? Use your setup deployment projects skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
Setup Mobile Dating App with full source code and documentation
...Maintain rigid testing and quality control through deployment. Possible long terms support need for this project...within our Non Profit work.
1. Setup the Out of the Box App within your own development...run the build and emulators for testing and for deployment and for ongoing development. Sync both development
Please review the link above on the job detail
Please read the award agreement carefully. I will only pay for work being done and not research or anything that I can't see. Any image deleted from the time tracker will not be counted. I do expect the freelancer deliver faster than agreeable time line however, we can discuss in the event where th...
We have a project but the previous developer was not able to complete it and 40% functions are not working. If you are are a codeigniter expert then please bid.
One more thing companies will not preferred so please bid if you are freelancer
Good knowledge of OOP
Experience using code versioning systems (preferably GIT)
Good understanding of web ...
Explaining the requirements clearly here:
1. windows 2008 R2 std edition.
2. windows IIS for hosting our webservices and IIS FTP services .
3. different folders for each customer and we transfer files both ways via FTP service .
4. hosted 8 sites in one base box with 8 public IP’s.
5. customized tools to upload to FTP and users access the ftp via filezilla , c...
I have a magento website running in a shared environment. I need a magento developer to enable email notification and configure magento to trigger email notifications on important milestones such as purchase, delivery etc. We already have emailId, and SMTP host port details.