Looking for Simple soap client java Workers or Work?
Need help with Simple soap client java? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in Simple soap client java? Use your Simple soap client java skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
I need client application, the where server part is my own machine and user interface implemented in...storage of information (temperature measurements). Client can ask only the last 1-100 measurement , intermediate
Write a small/simple OpenVPN Client for Mac OS and Windows
I have a small VPN with a simple custom VB.NET app, a couple of php scripts (App updates etc.) and OpenVPN...which is what I want a client to do.
Ideally I would like you to write a new client (using parts of old...
I would also like you to look at the Server/Client VPN config to check if it is optimal for the application
Simple Battle ship game programming:
- client/server application, TCP protocol
- client in Java with...with very simple GUI, works on MS Windows
- server in C, works on Linux
- server must be able to handle...handle more client requests concurrently
- The program will trace the communication, allowing the capture
What I need?:
1. a simplejava ap/api/classes that do only READ operations (retrieve...given a ReferenceNumber
2. The java classes must be simple as the following sample:
- It must run over java 1.7.x
- You can use JAXB for xml processing if
My client needs an app that will do the following and present as follow. The whole thing should be written... It should be responsive.
PART 1 : LOGIN
Simple login page with username/password. Two types of
using Netbeans and mysql,
write a 1 Jframe with a Threads to run insert 500.000 data on a table.
Ate the same time, write a Threads to insert 1.000.000 data on a table.
Chose any table name.
use Mysql as database.
while inserting information on table 1, we can go to the Jframe 2 and insert information without waiting the first Thread to finish.