Looking for technical writing digital imaging Workers or Work?
Need help with technical writing digital imaging? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in technical writing digital imaging? Use your technical writing digital imaging skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
We are now looking for an experienced Technical Blogger to create compelling content about SingleTact...provides a summary of our key requirements:
The Technical Blogger will need to develop knowledge about SingleTact...The ideal candidate should possess a passion for writing and a strong aptitude for complex technology and
We are looking for a Technical Copywriter to produce high-quality texts that...descriptions
• Revising/Improving current texts
• Technical documents, descriptions, specifications
...skills in English
• Proven working experience in technical copywriting (documents, descriptions, specifications
Most topics will be focused on the digital marketing techniques. The site will be offering...you should have experience in blogging, content writing and definitely great research skills.
...references that you have referred to during your report writing
- You can refer to any sort of references (bibliographies)...tables should be included
- Follow a professional writing style which considers:
- Report cover page
- Writing structure (titles, sub-titles etc.)
- Writing formats (pages numbers
1- Writing computer science master thesis (60 - 75 Pages )
2- Field : Semantic Web and Web 3.0.
3-...is highly recommended .
5- I will provide all technical info for implementation.
6- I will provide thesis
I need some technical content writers for techoschool.com for one of our affiliate site.If you are good...good at technicalwriting analyse techoschool.com and see with which technology you can help us. We need
...clear understanding of main issues
• Basic technical description of assets involved in this area
...Presentation, structure and readability 20%
• Technical content and relevance 40%
• Relevant conclusions...references 10%
• Evidence of ability to explain technical issues to non-specialist 10%
• Initiative 10%