Looking for technical writing product review Workers or Work?
Need help with technical writing product review? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in technical writing product review? Use your technical writing product review skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
...volume of productwriting task. All products from Amazon .
Need one article for one product using amazon...convincing and persuasive looks like you used this product already.
Initially I have 30+ products to...to research about the topic I will provide the product page URL where you will get all info and customers
...companies. In one-two weeks will be launching a new product called the SingleTact www.singletact.com. SingleTact...sensors.
We are now looking for an experienced Technical Blogger to create compelling content about SingleTact...provides a summary of our key requirements:
The Technical Blogger will need to develop knowledge about SingleTact
...references that you have referred to during your report writing
- You can refer to any sort of references (bibliographies)...tables should be included
- Follow a professional writing style which considers:
- Report cover page
- literature review
- Writing structure (titles, sub-titles etc.)
- Writing formats (pages numbers
We need 40 product descriptions + 3 articles + Newsletter writing of website launch.
Products are genuine...and writting skills required, plus experience in writing in the luxury domain.
Waiting for your quotes
...3. You must understand or have some experience writing press releases
4. You must be creative and research...these information in the press releases
Our product will be shown at the Dr Oz Show.
I am requesting...Requirements:
- Writing Style: persuasive, perhaps some witty comments thrown in there (NOT technical, NOT boring)
...be based on government reports, journal paper, review of manufacturers’ literature and personal experience...clear understanding of main issues
• Basic technical description of assets involved in this area
...Presentation, structure and readability 20%
• Technical content and relevance 40%
• Relevant conclusions