Create responsive mobile first marketplace web. Expected scope of work is initial registration split to 2 types of entities. 1st entity can search in list of 2nd entity and those two entities can contact each other and chat with each other. Frontend: Angular; Backend: Node.js, MongoDB.
Convert PSD files to a Fully Responsive Wordpress Web/Mobile Wordpress Website. Here is what I need: I have the files design in PSD that I need to convert them to a responsive (mobile / tablets / PCs) Wordpress website. Can you quote me on the fully coding and setup of the website (no e-commerce) in Wordpress? Here are the details: Extremely/Super
...pages that are 80% completed already. We need to finish the remaining 20% of the HTML for these pages and use Angular for integration. All pages will have to include the responsive view for mobile & tablet (we will provide all mockups for reference). You should be able to deliver based on the mockups we provide and work with what we already have. We
I need someone to create an add for twitter, snapchat, and instagram, it can't just be a picture with Arabic writing, I need a unique design and someone who understands an Arabic audience.
Create Bootstrap List Group for Filter/Select same like this website: [login to view URL] The Data are in SQL Database
Design a front page and job posting page(including job posting form) using twitter bootstrap 4. Pages should be responsive. Front page example: rozee . pk Job posting form example: hiring.rozee. pk /job/quickpost?stp=1 I don't have much budget. (sorry for that).
Consume Restful API, store result ( sql server ) and display data on bootstrap page ( mvc core ) Here is the API ( i have an account ) [login to view URL] coverage by id Deliverables 1. Create input form to capture required information to query the API 2. call the API 3. parse the JSON and store result in a Sql Server
Budget- Upto Rs.750 Time- Maximum 3 Days. Looking for PHP developer who can design [login to view URL], [login to view URL] & [login to view URL] page according to me using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap & jquery. Page design 100% be like- [login to view URL] that's it. ** Remove search engine(from both Header & just below from the
Convert Bootstrap template to Angular 5 website * Animation effects. * owl carousel * There is no need to convert all the template, only 4 pages * main menu -- Home : [login to view URL] -- About Us : [login to view URL] -- Our Service : [login to view URL]