Looking for usb printer linux embedded Workers or Work?
Need help with usb printer linux embedded? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in usb printer linux embedded? Use your usb printer linux embedded skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
...communicates with an embedded device through USB and controls the setup of the embedded device. Some additional...should be added to the interface.
2. A small Linux application that is a training functionality for...trains a neural network. The application exist as a Linux software but should be converted to a Windows software
I need help to control audio chip GPIO function CM6533 (Cmedia).
This audio Chip, it has some PIN GPIO. The example I need:
- How is the command to make the GPIO1 and GPIO2, as the input
- How is the command to read the GPIO1 conditions and GPIO2, whether high or low
- How to make the command GPIO6 and GPIO7, as the output
- How to make the command and GPIO7, becomes GPIO6, to High or Low...
I need an Android app. I would like it designed and built. Se necesita una aplicación móvil para consulta e ingreso d información en una app web funcionando actualmente. Consulta y envío d datos, fotografias. Pero el mayor requerimiento es que la app pueda imprimir tickets hacia una impresora térmica..
Need a C++ program done that will check a large list of sites that will be ran through ssh. Here are the options I need
Check large list 1-10 million
Multi-socketed supporting up to 1,000
Use DNS servers from dns.txt, read configuration from config.txt
Ability to use HEAD,GET,POST
Option to pause scanner in specified intervals to run specified commands (zip/ftp)
Option to s...
On our anycasted network we need the ability to listen and send traffic over to a remote host via GRE tunnels. This needs to be done without NAT routing (IPTables, etc.) to prevent bottlenecks and needs to be done via a per-listening IP method (or per sub-interface like eth0:10, etc.). It also needs to store the amount of bandwidth used and be able to clear that bandwidth stat on demand without r...