Need help with user driven content? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in user driven content? Use your user driven content skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
Build a Portal for TV Channel with special requirements as mentioned in the describtion
- Licenses for the Live broadcast for one user.(Can you explain me in brief or can you share a...networks.
Direct translation system for the whole content of the website and the mobile application.
...requirements: Reference test results to modify article content, as long as you can modify the text part,
The...The cover letter that paragraphs modify the content,
Two positions selected into accounting manager and...to the process with the results to modify the content of the article
...(TimeSheet) Web + Mobile
1. Screen - Activity Registration (timesheet)...(timesheet) Web and Mobile
2. linked security, each user can only see their activities
3. Registration through...Safety Registration for each user.
4. Assign activity to the group or user.
5. term consolidation Report
User Experience and Responsive website designing
( HTML Front-end ).
...NO BACKEND IS REQUIRED.
Our prime focus is on User experience. Students are our target users. 60% of
...table with the names and the grade of students. The user should be able to swap between the different classes...have a table with the students from that class. The user should be able to fill those tables on his own.
...Follow / Unfollow button should be displayed in the user profile (next to "Add as friend")
- Follow / Unfollow...course, if a user "unfollow" another user or if a user is no longer followed by another user, it should...notification when a followed user publish a new K2 article. Note that in case a user does not want to receiv...
Create short e-Learning Training Videos Using ADOBE CAPTIVATE 9
...eLearning videos using Adobe Captivate 9 (I have single user license). One video is intended for demonstration...for user training and should have: software simulation / user interaction and short quiz (user assessment