Looking for Wireless sensor networks agents Workers or Work?
Need help with Wireless sensor networks agents? Hire a freelancer today! Do you specialise in Wireless sensor networks agents? Use your Wireless sensor networks agents skills and start making money online today! Freelancer is the largest marketplace for jobs in the world. There are currently 17,764 jobs waiting for you to start work on!
...are looking for a solution that is able to sniff wireless packets (probe requests in particular) and send...switching off monitor mode or by having a second wireless radio. It must be production stable. We expect
I require a sales person who can take the IT projects basically from mpbile application and provide it us for development, we can work on commission basis, this will be decide according to agreement of both.
...We are looking to hire good telemarketing sales agents, and rewards are really good, we work in a commissions...commissions based model, please let me know if any good agents are interested.
I want my Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ profile network expanded to have over 1500 connections to each.
I'll provide detail of the target audience to be invited to the network.
You must have experience and should be well familiar with FB, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+ platforms
Please provide your quote and time estimation for this effort.
Also, please provide FIXED PRICE e...
Advertising on Social Networks vs. Traditional Media
The Correct Order
1. Introduction (must end with 1 question only, that needs to be answered through the paper)
2. Lit Review
3. Theoretical frames (using a theory that is related to my topic from McQuail’s Theories in Communication Book)
4. Method (whether qualitative or quantitative, and it could be statistics, survey, questionnaire, or anything you can do…)
CUSTOMER SERVICE WORK FROM HOME AGENTS - Repost - open to bidding
We are an online electronic products store based in USA - we are looking for:
a strong candidate with proven track record in a customer service role for an online store.
- who can assist in setting up our customer service administration
- the project will initially be for 3 months
- working between 1-2 hours per day (or 5 to 10 hours per week)
- assisting with customer service (largely handling ...