You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We're looking for an Article Writer to generate high-quality written content for weekly articles relating to help topics in the hotel and restaurant industry. (We are not looking for people to correct grammatical mistakes, we are looking for writers who can pick up from bullet points/small paragraphs and elaborate)
I intend to release one article per week on my website to potential clients.
Project time line : 1 yr - MINIMUM 1 article per week
Budget per project: USD$ 40 per week / USD 160 per month fixed.
If I like the person, I don't intend to move on to another person, unless the chosen freelancer can no longer do the job/ doesn't have the proficiency I am looking for
I am a hospitality (Hotel, restaurant, casual and fast food dining consultant)
My topics are Eg.
1. 3 ways to improve cash flows
2. 5 ways to reduce attrition
3. Is Customer service experience ratings really that necessary?
Certain industry knowledge / business knowledge, experience will be necessary to catch on to what i speak about
I am looking for a casual cum formal way of writing, where the interest of the reader is captured, some what like articles available at entrepreneur dot com
Business article writing
Patient and thorough research initiative
Best way: speak on skype, take down notes (fixed time every week without fail), then write the article and submit a draft, I read it within a day, and then send me the final copy after proofreading etc (absolutely no grammatical mistakes).
As the topics for the article is decided 3 months in advance, if i have a good rapport with a freelancer, we can work on more than 4 articles per month (but i need to publish 4 articles per month (one every week)
Web or Blog Content, News Article, How To or Instructional, Opinion or Editorial, Technical Document
500 to 800 words
Additional Project Description:
11/15/2013 at 4:36 EST
As the response through freelancer.com has been overwhelming, I am not in a position (due to restricted time) to speak to every one (Even though I would really like to, considering this is a long term relationship).
Therefore, It is my unusual request to all:
My business is consulting international and domestic firms & entrepreneurs either Enter India and et up a new hospitality business (Hotels, restaurants, Casual dining restaurants etc.) or advising existing Entrepreneurs and firms expand their business or get rid of their pain points and increase profitability.
Takes a lot of time to spread the word, develop trust and bag a contract (usually about 6 months) per client. Hence I need to keep them engaged, interested in returning to my website, remembering my service, in the hope that they will remember me when they need a Hospitality consultants services.
Please have a look at my website: www.narahospitalityconsultants.com
The articles play a major role in memory recall of my company name, it also serves as a showcase to the client that we know our job and we are more than capable for their task at hand.
As I would like to work with one person for a whole year, I need to be VERY sure I hire the right person, hence my request is the following
1. Please log on to entrepreneur.com and read a few articles and the style of writing as well as the tone / size / etc - This is the kind of article I would want to publish through my website (resources section)
2. Please choose any topic you would like, starting with , "Top 3 ways of ...." It doesn't necessarily need to be about hospitality or business but can be.
size: 550 to 800 words
3. Please send me the article by Saturday GMT 8pm.
4. Post this, I will read all the articles, pay attention to size, tone, grammar, editing, topic creativity etc and then decide whom I would like to work with and then fix a skype meeting and take things forward.
PS: Don't worry, I am not interested in using your article for any purpose, so If you are more comfortable NOT writing about hospitality or business, please feel free to write any topic in the world.
4. Look forward to your article by Saturday, GMT 8pm (Check www.worldtimebuddy.com for your local time v/s GMT). Any articles received post the date/time would be too late.
5. Please email the article along with a link to your freelancer account to E: firstname.lastname@example.org
DONT FORGET TO MENTION "FREELANCER.COM IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE"
Look forward to reading your article and speaking to you soon.
Thanks for understanding, Have a nice day