You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The NYC parks department has asked me to bid and run a new type of environmentally friendly mobile food vending cart for the parks.
I am bidding a bike with a bagel shop on the back and need a rendering, please review the attached pictures, this is a cool project that will help your portfolio.
My designer had to back out at the last moment so this is a quick project- it's due 4/31/13
**I need a rendering with measurements!** no larger then 10' long and 4.5' wide
These are “Department of Health and Mental Health” requirements for any mobile vending cart in NYC, none of these aspects have to be explicitly shown, so long as they are implicit in the design and as needed relative location is noted:
• Cannot leak water or other fluid onto the ground
• The wall, base, floor and food contact surfaces must be of “sanitary construction” -made of stainless steel, aluminum or other approved non-corrosive and non-rusting metal. Surfaces must be waterproof, smooth, readily cleanable, and resistant to dents and scratches.
• Plastics such as Plexiglas and Lexan must be limited to display purposes and not be used as floor, wall or other basic structural components, or food contact surfaces
• The food preparation area must be separated from the driver's area by a “sanitary partition.”
• Containers of food are to be stored a minimum of six inches (14.24 centimeters) above the floor (ground)
• A canopy to cover the prep area
• Processing cart: 10’ long 4.5’wide
• A single compartment sink w/ hot and cold water capability
• A 10 gallon feeder tank for sink
• A 10 gallon drain tank for sink with hose bib – threaded socket
My operational requirements are as follows:
• 6 bins that can each hold 8 bagels (bagels are regularly restocked)
• 2 Cambro Hot water storage tanks -16 ½” long, 9” wide and 24 ¼” tall
• Commercial toaster 14 ¼” long, 14 ¾” wide and 13 ¼” tall
• 1000 watt Honda generator 17.7” , 9.4”, 15”
• Space for cash drawer
• Space for cups n’ napkins
These bikes can take at least 1000lbs and it would have an electric assist, you do not need to work out any engineering unless you want to.
Parks will view favorably proposals that include Mobile Food Unit designs of a premium quality and are inventive, interesting and compliment the Permitted Premises (rather than traditional Mobile Food Unit designs often used for hot dog and pretzel pushcarts).