We're looking for a very creative ghostwriter to write TWO 1500 - 2000 word short stories about any of below:
Action & Adventure
Every Day Situation (Job, Holiday, ..)
These short stories will be published under pen names and the writer's real name won't be public. This job pays $30 total and has the potential to turn into a regular gig and the payment rate could be increased for the next projects. Take this as a test. We have lots of projects available and we're looking for several good writers.
Here are the deliverable:
What we want:
* Need 2 Short Stories, each at least 1500 - 2000 words long.
* Must be good writing. We're looking for excellent spelling, syntax, and grammar.
* The stories should have Happy or Happy For Now endings.
* Write in the first or third person, but don't head hop.
* The writer can choose to write both stories about the same protagonists, or create two unrelated stories.
* Include characters of any race or ethnicity. No stories that degrade or vilify any group based on sex, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, etc.
* Funny stories are okay as long as they leave a substantial message.
* No murder. Death could be included if its natural and its intended to support and an argument or teach a good lesson. (Example: overcome grandparents death, now they are in heaven or something like that.
* By applying/accepting this job you agree that this is a work for hire situation. I would own full and exclusive rights to the material. The material may be used or altered in any manner without your name appearing anywhere. You have no rights to republish or distribute the material in any form.
* These stories will be published under a pen name. Your real name won't appear anywhere on the work.
* The publisher owns complete and exclusive rights to the story. Writers will need to sign a writer's contract.
* No plagiarism. All stories must be 100% original and will be checked. Plagiarized or previously published work won't be accepted.
* Start you bidding offer with the word Glados in order to know you reviewed this guidelines.
* We would prefer these stories within 1 weeks, but 2 weeks maximum is the required due date.
* Payment will only be made for stories that are accepted.
* Native English speakers only. ( I would accept Spanish or French native speakers too for stories on their native language. Contact for more info)
* Providing writing samples would be a plus for your application.
* Quality of writing and delivery time are primary considerations.
* Avoid bidding if you are an agency. This bids would not be considered. Only particular writers needed.