You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a iphone / iPad game concept for which I need graphics and audio. The game is a "cartoonish" style, so the graphics and the audio should fit the theme.
This game consisting of 5 "worlds" of 10 "levels" each, where the goal is to defend against an alien invasion by shooting and destroying alien ships, firing from the ground. Note that this does not involve the player controlling their own spaceship, but rather controlling guns on the ground.
Player would be able to purchase various bonuses and upgrades, for better ammo, etc. through in-app purchase system.
So concerning the graphics, I want them all in a "textured" style, eg. multiple colors blended to appear as one color. I need the following:
1. An opening screen, showing a "solar system" model of 5 planets in orbit around a centered star.
2. 5 "worlds" that are the main area of the game. Each world has different colors and styles for the terrain and the atmosphere (sky).
3. A central building with a swivel turret mounted on top, and shells (projectiles, bullets) and "energy" shots (bursts, laser beams) that the turret shoots.
Turret should be animated so that it can swivel smoothly for about 150 degrees (left to right).
4. Two smaller structures, miniature versions of the main building, to fit on either side of the main structure. Each of the smaller buildings also has a smaller turret on top, with similar animations needed as well,
5. Two semi transparent "virtual joysticks"; of the type commonly used for many iPhone games. One joystick for the lower left of the screen, the other on the right.
6.Side views of approximately ten different alien ships, with varying sizes to show "distance." Coloring and design also varies. I can provide examples of I want for these if needed
7. Various small animations for the shots, both from the turrets and alien ships, and explosion animation.
8. Several info bars and meters, including meters with animated gradients going from green (low) to red (high)
9. Finally, buttons in the corner of the screen for the main menu, and the In-App purchase store. Menu and IAP store designs also needed.