You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I have a budget of $100 for this project to start off with.
I would like someone to carry out market research involving the following:
- Visiting selected resources and picking out markets
- Perform search on Overture for search popularity
- Perform search on Overture for bid prices
- Perform competition search as per a simple criteria
- Report Findings in an agreed format
Due to the project requirements, you must be familiar with using Overture.
This will be strictly a work for hire arrangement and you have to give up all rights to the findings and not share them with anyone. I expect to require the winning bidder's services on a regular basis, so it would be essentail if you are reliale and have prior experience in internet marketing,
I need research to be done as soon as possible. Please note that due to the nature of the product, somebody who is fluent in English is necessary.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
You will be provided with a tmplate to input the results of the market research.