TechGuard is developing a reporting dashboard that will graph SMNP data from our PoliWall nextgen firewall. The reporting tool will be hosted on an existing support site. (The support site already has login credentials so those services are not needed for this tool.) The existing support will provide Java servlets that will return statistical data to be graphed.
The exact functionality of each page can be found in the attached PDF. We are looking for a coding expert with design skills to execute an easy-to-use reporting tool.
1. Write in PHP and Java Script
2. Experience in Graphing and Charting
3. Graphs and charts must be compatible with all major browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome, and Safari) and also work with mobile devices
4. Need layout, style sheets, and basic application navigation
While I will be primary project lead, our staff will provide web service stubs that will return sample data for testing.
If you feel you have the capabilities, please let me know:
• Do you have experience developing a reporting dashboard? If so, any examples?
• Timing/Budget to execute