I’m looking for functionality similar to [http://codecanyon.net/item/sponsor-wall/full_screen_preview/3007165], but in a WordPress plugin, and with more customization than those basic squares. You should be able to place the blocks anywhere on the page via widget or typical ad placement in a theme and have that same sliding behavior. We’re looking for a very simple plugin with an easy to use admin interface, where you simply upload the front image, and for the back, insert any basic text (with links) or upload a second image to reveal. If you do text for the back, you should be able to customize things like background color and simple text formatting. The text or back image should be able to have a link.
To reiterate, here are a few bullet point features we’re looking for:
• Blocks with two parts: one that is immediately obvious on top (just like a normal image ad), and upon a certain trigger, the image slides away to reveal a second piece of content, either another image or text, including links
• Trigger to slide first image away to reveal back content could be on mouse over, on click, or timed
• Block sliding direction and speed should be customizable
• Block size should be customizable
• Should be able to be inserted easily like a normal ad
We have many different projects over the next 6 months so we're looking for developers who can provide a balance of cost, speed, and features.