You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The project involves writing a database and website, and includes a teacher portal, parent portal and payment portal. The proposed Student Reporting Tool would be used by teachers to report on student development in specific skills. This information would then be used to send feedback reports to parents and principals. It would also be used for statistical comparisons between school branches, teachers and students. Personal information from parents will be entered via a parent portal. Parents may also access a data base containing a number of skills and exercises relating to the skills the students are failing to achieve and practice these skills at home with their children a similar interactive website is http://au.ixl.com/math/kindergarten, in addition they may make payments for textbooks, resources, excursions, after school and weekend extracurricular and remedial classes etc.
The database needs to be able to be customizable with maximum flexibility, each school branch should be able to customize the database to manage the information they require.
The data base should have the option of selecting a language at the login phase, the options will be English or Chinese, I will supply all the Chinese text for all the corresponding English text.
I have attached some files that may be of assistance
1) Sample reports provides
2) Sample of the Parent & Teacher portals
2) The Reporting Excel file shows all the tables required for the database
3) The Database will be used on a windows SQL server and the programming language something like PHP or J2EEA
4) Website specification
I'm looking for a developer to
1) Create an online student data base to be accessed via the website.
2) Create a teacher portal to enter various information on student performance
3) Create a parent portal to enter personal data, view student reports, and access drills and exercises for students who require additional assistance after school similar website portal http://au.ixl.com/math/kindergarten.
4) Create a database that will accommodate multiple school branches, 2 languages Chinese(text to be provided) and English, multiple grades, multiple subjects per grade, and multiple skills per subject.
5) Create a timetabling function for teachers & students
6) Create reports on occupancy rates by classes and school branches
7) Create a payment portal to pay for textbooks & resources ordered at the beginning of the year and for extra enrichment/ remedial classes, for PayPal & Credit Cards in multi-currency.
8) Create a booking system for enrichment/ remedial & other classes
Please advise your milestone payment plan and address such issues as Hosting, Reliability, Scalability, and Maintenance in the quote