You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
****Hourly Plus Per Sale Bonus*****
Plumbline Web Consulting has teamed up with Leveraged SEO and we're offering a great new service to struggling SEO Companies.
This new program will be selling SEO services to SEO and Marketing Agencies.
What's nice about this is you're having to convince the agency what SEO is about, unlike selling to local businesses. What's better? We really aren't trying to sell them anything over phone. We need someone to get them interested, maybe ask some questions and then check out website and results. From there they either place an order OR we call back and ask if there is anything else..
The sales process is pretty simple and requires just a basic understanding of SEO.
I'll provide the contacts and outline of how this works.
I'm looking to have someone work on this part-time 10-20 hours a week to get started. If you can make sales we'll keep rolling forever.
- Get through to the person who makes SEO decisions for the agency (usually not hard)
- Document, track and monitor all call interactions
- Identify and nurture relationships with prospects via phone, email, or other communication tools
- Develop knowledge of our product and offer
- Follow up with contacts
- Will need your own phone number
- Be able to use MS Excel or other spreadsheet program
- We can only hire people authorized to work in the US for this campaign
- Primary skill: Cold/Warm calling businesses
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple on-going relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Be able to sound natural. I'll provide a script outline but you should be able to change things to sound natural
This is a part time position 20hr a week but will quickly jump to 40hr a week with BONUS!
Additional Project Description:
04/23/2013 at 14:35 EDT
(Slight correction to the posting.. What's nice about this is you're NOT having to convince the agency what SEO is about, unlike selling to local businesses. .. posting was missing "NOT")