I need someone to write a very basic program using C# in Visual Studio with some UI design. My project involves writing a code that act as a Point of Sale for Sport Arena ticket system similar to a Cinema Ticket system. It will allow users to purchase tickets, calculate price and sales tax, deduct any discounts using if & else statements and console print the customer's information.
• At least one interaction with a text file (may be Input and/or Output)
• At least 3 user interactions with including error checking
• At least one use of nested loops, decision-making, or exception handling blocks
• At least one use of arrays
• Appropriate use of covered topics introduced chapters 1-7, 12-14 of Farrell
• User friendly UI – consisting of minimally one Form with at least 4 Controls – and displayed results (on both UI and any File output)
• “Programmer Friendly” Clean, Efficient, Readable and Self-Documenting Code
If you use any programming techniques beyond what we cover this semester, you MUST document in your code comments any resources that assisted you! (E.g. Web links, citations for books, etc.) Failure to do so can be considered academic dishonesty (see syllabus for details)
26 freelancers are bidding on average $153 for this job
Hi, First let me introduce myself. I've got a bachelor degree in CS and have more than 7+ years experience in programming. I'm specialized in C#, java, mssql, mysql and db2.
I'm good with C# and I've programmed many programs with this language, your project seems quite easy to be done how ever I'll need some more information, please contact me if you are interested :)
I write very clean code, easy to read and well documented. I am very good at creating UIs that are as fancy or as simple as you desire.I am used to helping out on these types of projects from people that I tutor.
Hello, I'm a recent graduate from computer engineering department and specialized on assignments. If you add me on skype we can talk the details and i can revise my offer. Skype: radioaktiveadaminoglu Take care!