Color theory specialist / color matching algorithms
This project was successfully completed by samdavis35 for $700 USD in 10 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In10 days
I'm looking for someone with expertise in color. I'm very new to this and am looking for a way to match specific colors of a lacquer based product (paint).
Essentially, what I'd like to do is speak with someone that can guide me as to acquiring the necessary equipment (spectrophotometer? colorimeter?) that can be used to begin matching colors from base colors and helping me with an algorithm that can (by weight) help me produce specific size batches of an end product.
1. I have a Pantone color that I'd like to create 5 gallons of paint of
2. I use the spectrophotometer or colorimeter (or other equipment) to analyse the color sample
3. I have a specific set of base colors (red,white,black,blue,yellow,etc)
4. The algorithm / application tells me to mix X amount of Y base colors to match the color
I know home improvement stores (like lowes or home depot) and auto body shops use color matching systems like this to match paint colors.. my issue is that I need to essentially re-create something like this specific to my product
I can share more details in PMB
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online