Photo-editing (Background Removal)
This project was awarded to adeelarshad for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
We have high resolution 35-40 images in PSD format. All are taken against a white background (which is not totally white in the pictures but a light shade of bluish grey)
You will need to:
1. Download the photos.
2. Zoom into every picture. Use the Lasso tool and select the product or the dish around its outline. You must select the item in great detail, or else the product would look unnatural after editing. In case there is a white plate in the picture you need to select the white plate against its background.
3. Remove the current background and create a pure white background (do not use the Paint Bucket or Delete the background. The borders of the subjects need to be nice and natural-looking).
4. Save the edited image with in two sizes: the original size and 450 pixels.
5. Renames the files according to the file size and format, and post them here, preferably in ZIP format.
I place a sample image here so you can have an idea how the rest of the images look like. This is just a sample. The original images are bigger in size and higher in resolution.
For those who know how to work with Photoshop this is not a big task. I intend to pay about a dolor per image so do not bid if you want more than that.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online