Google Adwords/Facebook Advert Campaigns
- Status Closed
- Budget £10 - £30 GBP
- Total Bids 8
We require someone with expertise in Google AdWords and Facebook advertising to create and manage our PPC campaigns with a particular view to increased conversions. The area we operate in is education/travel, as such we would prefer someone with experience with advertising in these fields (particularly the challenge of targeting both parents and students).
General job spec -
• Review our current Google AdWords and Facebook ads campaign using account access and current records which will be provided.
• Analyse the campaign so far & the areas for improvement
• Highlight how and where we should use our budget amongst Google and Facebook to maximise conversions
• Identify keywords and ads to focus on
• Improve the quality score of all keywords
• Generate new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
• Work with our developers to ensure proper tracking is in place
• Provide monthly reporting on campaigns
More details available over PM. Please provide detailed examples of where/how you have managed similar campaigns in the past (including URLs and details of budgets/targets). High level of English required (all adverts target english-speakers only). Must be available for Skype/email regular contact.
Whilst we are probably looking for an initial period of consultation, we hope this will be a long term position with you managing these campaigns throughout the year.
Please include 'I know PPC' as the start of your bid to show that you have actually read this job posting.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online