Amendments to Java project - repost
This project was awarded to cmaitri for $55 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $40 USD
1) New fields should be added to [url removed, login to view] and settings.html. Also a property to [url removed, login to view] file to either hide these new fields or hide the branching part of the [url removed, login to view] (please see page designs).
2) When the user clicks on "Delete" link [url removed, login to view] page to delete an assessment if there are no results please add a confirmation page. If there are results please add a page that allows the user to choose between deleting the results only or all of the assessment information and then a confirmation page should be displayed (please see page designs) .
3) When the "showincomplete" database field of the assessment table value is changed (this will be changed via DWR call) the results should exclude incomplete values.
4) The user should not be able to delete the active assessment. The user should be asked to choose another assessment first. If there are only two assessments and the user deletes an assessment the other assessment should automatically become the active assessment.
5) Add 3 default values for a fields on question.html.
6) The current 'id' field of the assessment database table should be renamed 'token' the assessment ID should be added to the publish page as an unique ID to inputted by the user to identify the assessment this should be the 'id' field.
7) Please change the times on the site to the user time zone.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online