1) New fields should be added to [url removed, login to view] and settings.html. Also a property to [url removed, login to view] file to either hide these new fields or hide the branching part of the [url removed, login to view] (please see page designs).
2) When the user clicks on "Delete" link [url removed, login to view] page to delete an assessment if there are no results please add a confirmation page. If there are results please add a page that allows the user to choose between deleting the results only or all of the assessment information and then a confirmation page should be displayed (please see page designs) .
3) When the "showincomplete" database field of the assessment table value is changed (this will be changed via DWR call) the results should exclude incomplete values.
4) The user should not be able to delete the active assessment. The user should be asked to choose another assessment first. If there are only two assessments and the user deletes an assessment the other assessment should automatically become the active assessment.
5) Add 3 default values for a fields on question.html.
6) The current 'id' field of the assessment database table should be renamed 'token' the assessment ID should be added to the publish page as an unique ID to inputted by the user to identify the assessment this should be the 'id' field.
7) Please change the times on the site to the user time zone.
This project was awarded to
Maitri is a very capable developer whom I have already arranged to develop the next stage of my website.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of
Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 7 Programmer. I have experience with Java, Hibernate, JSF, Primefaces, JUnit, Oracle SOA Suite, SQL databases (Postgres, Oracle, MSSQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB). I have worked with Tomcat, JBoss, weblogic. I also have experience in PR & Marketing fields due to more than 3 years of voluntarism in an international NGO. I can help with the creation of marketing strategies, planning promotional campaigns, social media marketing, design, creating the brand/visual identity.
Linux expert. working as system admin
Senior Java Developer with strong professional background in Java development on different projects. Used frameworks like JSF, Spring, Hibernate. I'm also a project manager on most of the projects I worked on.
Software development services for management and manipulation of information using analysis and design, building solutions that meet the requirements of your organization. Development works in: • C++ • Java SE and Java EE • Jasper Reports • PHP • Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server databases. • Windows and Linux operating systems
Oxana started as an engineer-programmer in 1997 using different programming languages such as C/C++ and TurboPascal using tools such as C++Builder and JBuilder. She has worked as a Java developer from 2000 and has experience with different databases as dbVista, Btrieve, DB2, JdataStore and Oracle. In addition to development activities Oxana has worked as an analyst and software architect in 3 projects. Oxana was responsible for the requirements analysis, creating the functional design and creating the architecture of the applications. Oxana's main expertise is in financial applications for bank instituations (exchange and cash) and in salary calculation software. In future projects Oxana wants a role as Java - developer . With more than 6 years experience in developing software systems and personal qualities such as excellent organizational and communication skills, Oxana has the qualities to excel in these roles.
I am ready to start work on your Android jobs. I am creative and flexible and will be beneficial to your jobs. I strongly believe that my experience and skill in the areas of Android, C Programming and C++ Programming will be beneficial to your related jobs and projects. I also have great experience working as a J2EE Programmer and as a Java Developer. If hired I promise to complete my task quickly and be positive for your corporate needs.