Convert website to responsive layout (twitter bootstrap)
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1228 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Our website is designed using the 960 grid system. We have now implemented twitter bootstrap for certain elements and require 3 changes to its current design
1. We would like to also use its fluid layout instead of the 960 grid as well as using the full width of the page (images have to resize accordingly). Example of what we want [url removed, login to view]
2. We have designs for how the website should look on mobile devices. All pages have to be tested to ensure smooth access on mobile devices.
We require a freelancer front-end developer (will not accept offers from software companies) who knows twitter bootstrap back to front. Before bidding, you must have:
2. Solid references including examples of live websites and code created.
3. Very strong english skills
4. Ability to work to tight deadlines
The work is ready for immediate start.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online