I need an apps for a new Barcode scanner sled for iPOD and soon iPhone and iPad. What I need is a simple stocktake app for users who have simple needs to bundle with the hardware.
1. Part 1 is to send the scan data directly into a open web page (or any application that is open or both if this is different) - which would be open to a local java web page (already developed by user and linked via wifi to host)
2. Stocktake app with scans a barcode, looks up the item description and allows for a quantity or if not scanned default value of 1 (load 1 and have it selected so it can be overwritten). Also allow for adding extra values if already scanned (see paramaters)
> Import database
> Stocktake operation ( or
> If not in database and if the option is selected allow to add and type in the description (or not)
3. Parameters :
A) Barcodes - 1. only allow what is loaded. 2. Ask to add to database
B) Duplicate Barcodes scanned 1. Overwrite 2. Add to qty 3. Ask - overwrite or add
C) For direct connect to web or other - select option they require (if required)
1. Apple® iPod touch® (fourth generation) - OS
2. [url removed, login to view] - SDK
3. [url removed, login to view] (current sample app)
10 freelancers are bidding on average $1195 for this job
Hi We are one of the best developer on freelancer. We can provide you a excellent solution as we are professional and experience. Read my PM for your ultimate solution. Have a nice day.