PSD to website
This project received 55 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $504 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I have an existing website which is built on wordpress. I would like to move away from wordpress and make a standard php/sql site. I have the PSDs for the new design and everything is ready to go.
The freelancer is required to convert 3 PSDs into HTML/CSS and then make the pages dynamic via a database.
The site displays images (Replay) of Football/Soccer goals recreated in a retro 8-bit style. Each goal has a number of attributes linked to it and will be stored in a database. These attributes include player, team, competition etc
I have attached the 3 main pages for the new design
[url removed, login to view] This is the home page for the new site
- Scrolling image at the top with next/previous buttons
- Search box with suggestions like google search
- Links to the latests replays
- Links to top 10 replays (This is based on page views)
- Request form that sends email to me
- Twitter feed
- Facebook like box
[url removed, login to view] an overview of all replays
- User can filter based on country, league, team player. The options in
each dropdown autofills based on previous selection
- As the user scolls more replays are loaded onto the page
- Clicking on an image links to the details page
[url removed, login to view]
- Clicking on any of the images opens up an overlay showing full image
- Link to video on youtube
- links to plublish on twitter and to facebook app
- show replays related to team and player
There are a couple of static content pages with very little design to them, content will be things like credits, contact etc. I also have some responsive wireframe designs but the initial project will be just for a standard non mobile [url removed, login to view] you have experience in developing a responsive mobile site please make this clear in your bid
The existing site use wordpress and each replay has tags associated with it. I would create and populate a database to meet the requirements of the site.
I make and run websites but whenever I have a site that gets a decent amount of traffic I get a professional in to write it so I can be certain it will cope with load and is secure. I therefore know roughly how much development for this site will cost and I will be able to help with parts of it.
I require this project to be completed within 36-48 hours.
If you are still interested in developing the site please make a bid. All spam bids will be reported and the winning freelancer will have feedback on related project and speak good english.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online