Circuit design needed. No PCB layout needed, as the packaging is to be determined.
- RF module SoC (System on Chip) Sigfox Chip AX-SFAZ
- Microcontroller with In Circuit Debug or similar (open to suggestions )
- SMA connected antenna
- Battery power supply (open to suggestions)
- ADC for either 3.3 or 5v (5v preferred)
- Microcontroller driven LED for feedback
- ADC reading of a sensor on a long wire (1-2 metres)
For power conservation purposes, the circuit will sleep most of the time, with some component of the circuit waking up with some configured time-span (10 seconds for example).
Sensor accuracy is not critical, although read consistency is.
36 freelancers are bidding on average £26/hour for this job
developed a similar project. A chip from ST was used as a sigfox transceiver. We can replace it with the module that you offer. We will be happy to help you.
Hello, I am a highly experienced electronic engineer. I would like to work with you in this project. If you send me a message we can discuss further details. Best regards