I've a project for any freelancing 3D-modellers out there which involves recreating a helmet that originates from a video game. The video game is Metal Gear Solid 4. The intention of this 3D model is to construct a static, physical and wearable helmet for a costume worn by me, made out of a form of plastic (I'll be sending the finished 3D model off to make a prototype). Here are three albums that include all the reference images you should need (if you require more, contact me).
In-Game Reference Screenshots: [url removed, login to view]
An example of a completed helmet done by a talented cosplayer: [url removed, login to view]
The work-in-progress photos of a cosplayer's helmet: [url removed, login to view]
- The model must be divided into individual components that all are in proportion to each other, that must all fit together
---- e.g. Components such as the two "eye" pieces, two "ear" pieces, end of the jaw, teeth/lip, rest of the jaw, etc.
- The eyes must be hollow enough to house electronics (the red LEDs that you can see, etc.) complete with backing panels to close the electronics off
- The teeth/transparent lip/lower jaw area must be modeled
- The transparent "visor" must be modeled
- The "work-in-progress" and "completed helmet" photos show a fan-made version of the helmet, so it is not exact, but it should be used to get a bearing of what is required
This is a relatively small project, but I lack the skills to do it myself. Eager to see what you talented folks can come up with!
12 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job
I am skilled 3D modeler, looking for interesting projects. I am looking for long term relations and reliable clients to work with them. Please see my showreel [url removed, login to view]
Hello, I'm a digital sculpter at Holden and have worked at Ford as well. I could have your project done in one weekend and could even have it 3d printed for you as well.