Sold on Sunday an internet real estate broker is seeking a web developer or web development team to upgrade current web site functionality and back end administrative site.
Web developer should have experience in PHP, CRON & MLS Data integration.
What we are looking to accomplish is as follows:
Sold on Sunday – Version 2.0
1) Return results – be able to sort from highest to lowest and lowest to highest.
2) That after some one registers they go to a thank you page.
3) On the property detail page – there is a back button to go back to the search page.
4) On condo listings the unit number should be included
5) That some one can search by areas in Boston (please see communities served) as I have all areas in Boston listed. Now when clicked on no results returned).
6) On the nightly email…can this have request a showing button and the buyer rebate in the same format as the site.
7) In nightly email property type does not appear. Should be consistent with site.
8) Save this property on property detail should be moved to top to be consistent with search results
9) Property detail pages to be changed for single family, condo’s and multi family properties (please see attachment for format).
1) The ability to search more than one town (via a drop down box) and also to remove towns
1) Add in the tool bar MLS Search and have registration box come up. Once they sign up (thank you and then on to search page).
1) Date when some one signed up and the order the list by date
2) Ability to add a user and then to send the nightly email alert. When they went to site they would then have to register.
Auto Responder Emails
1) There are two emails generated by the web site. A thank you email when some one initially signs up and if they set up a nightly email alert. The ability to be able to edit these emails in the admin section.
2) That when some one registers in the thank you email is there user name and password.
3) On the nightly email – if some one sets up more than one search they get multiple emails.
Typing wrong credentials in the popup took me to a page that says incorrect username and password. Then I gave correct credentials and the username and password disappeared. At this point the user would not know if his login was correct. I think it should either take you to the search page or say ‘You have successfully logged in’.
2. On registration pop-up indicate required fields with a red asterisk beside the field so that the user need not type everything again when registration fails.
Please respond with credential
18 freelancers are bidding on average $1303 for this job
********************************* EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS AND PROGRAMMERS VERY INTERESTED IN DOING YOUR PROJECT. PLEASE CHECK PMB AND OUR PORTFOLIO FOR DETAILS *********************************
Duke Infosys have wide experience and sound knowledge since 1999 have strong skilled team in various track. Working under the rule of An certified 9001:2008 company in IT Software Developement, Web Desining and SEO.
Hi there, Greetings!! We are ISO certified company. We had read your requirements and we are highly interested in working with you on this project. For further details check PM.