We have a complex [url removed, login to view] web site with the following features and attributes:
1) PayPal subscription integration.
2) C# back-end web services that monitor MSMQ queues for work.
3) Audio and Video uploading to our servers.
4) Back-end transcoding of video and audio.
5) Amazon S3 integration.
6) MS-SQL Server database.
7) Tables and forms designed to help members upload, configure and post audio and video on the internet (similar to YouTube).
8) Integration with eBay developer API.
10) Reliable work-flow, using persistent queues in several places.
We want to port this [url removed, login to view] application to run on WordPress (with Thesis) and PHP. Key components of this project include:
1) Remove all dependencies on Microsoft technology for the front-end web site, such as Asp.Net, C#, MS SQL, MSMQ.
2) Re-architect data from central MS SQL to distributed XML blobs on Amazon S3, with only membership data stored in MySQL/WordPress database.
3) Replace MSMQ with Amazon Simple Queue.
4) In addition to the existing PayPal subscription support, add direct merchant account and TrialPay support.
5) New feature: Allow users to upload their media to YouTube, or download YouTube data into or system.
6) Improve work-flow based on user feedback as part of the rewrite.
7) Migrate data from old to new system with minimal downtime.
8) Write admin site for managing member requests and monitoring site health. Exmaples include modifying subscription terms, helping to find password, seeing user history, etc.
9) Develop site backup and restore process, and similarly the ability to perform live replication on an hourly basis from one WordPress instance one or more others.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $2370 for this job
Hi, i am very interested to work on this project and can start immediately, please check pmb for the height of experience and quality of work. Regards, Tarun
Hi, We are a group of specialized asp.net, c#, sql server, xml, ajax, webservices,php,joomla, wordpress,mysql developer. Please check the PMB. Thanks Udal Kumar Bharti