I am looking for a PHP website designer/developer that will customize a WordPress theme of your choice to match the layout and design of an existing website (which will be shown when hired). Here are the requirements:
1) Home page - Includes a customizable image rotator and some graphic design to spice things up.
2) About us page - A page that includes content about the company.
3) List of shops - Some moderate flash or image editing is required in this page. More details will be given when hired.
4) Location - Probably a small plugin will need to be developed where user can enter the following in the back office:
• Shop name
• Telephone number
• Shop number
• Shop photo
• Shop description
And on the Location page of the site, a listing of shops will need to be shown together with its telephone number and shop number in a single row. So if there are 20 records, 20 rows will be shown. On the left of these rows, the shop photo and description will be shown depending on which shop name the mouse cursor currently hovers over.
5) Gallery - A page to show the company’s environment, breakdown by sections of the environment
6) Events - A page with customizable image rotator that displays current events. A section of this page displays past events as well as pictures from those events.
7) Contact us page - A page that list the contact details of the company as well as a form to contact the company for more information.
These are all created using pages within WordPress and should be done in such a way that non technical people can edit the pages easily.
All content and images will be provided. You just need to integrate them into the web page.
Reply if you are interested, thanks.
51 freelancers are bidding on average $530 for this job
Hi, I have the perfect solution for you. Please check your private message board for more information on how we will proceed and the platform we will be using. Thanks.
Hi, Wordpress Expert Here.....I have gone through the project details and fully understand your requirements...Ready to start the project....Please check PMB for details.