Hello bloggers and social networking managers:
I am looking for a female blogger and social networking "host" for two of my clients. The clients are consumer tech-related, and their products and niches are a lot of fun to write about. This is what I'm looking for:
- Native speaker of English with a creative writing style
- Female preferred - you'll need to use a few of your own photos for profile pics on the blogs and social networks.
- Blogging and social networking experience -- you need to be able to converse with people on Twitter and Facebook and post interesting content daily
- A "self starter" that doesn't need a lot of hands-on management
- A love of consumer tech: iPhones, iPads, gadets, computers, etc.
The workload will include the following:
- Two 400+ word blog articles per week
- One 200+ word "mini" blog post per week
- Promotion of blog articles and other promotions on Twitter and Facebook daily
Please bid on what your monthly retainer will be for this work. The winning bidder will receive the first month's retainer in escrow and will be released at the end of the month. Subsequent months will be paid via PayPal only at the end of each month. This is a long-term project, and I will have more work for you, so please bid competitively.
Work can begin as soon as November 1st, so bid soon. Thanks!
5 freelancers are bidding on average $206 for this job
Hello, I am a very experienced freelance writer, blogger, and social networker. My current Klout score is 54 and my amplification is steady between 77-80. I can provide everything you've decribed within your deadlines.
This type of work is what is done for our websites. We have a unique strategy capable of bringing great benefit to you. We've outlined these in our Private Message. Please review. Sheldon