I am an electronic engineer having more than 20 years of experience in programming, implementation, administration and maintenance tasks related to computer science. Please find bellow some of my skills:
- Install, configure and maintain almost all operating systems like Windows, Linux, BSDs, Solaris, Mac OS X.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE/Windows Servers)
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA/SQL Server)
- Planning and developing Database Queries in SQL language
- MySQL Database Implementation/Administration/Maintenance specialist
- Installing/Administering/Maintaining Linux and FreeBSD servers for Web, FTP, Email and Firewall services
- Designing in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, AutoCAD
Kelber is the best contractor I have ever worked with. He will try any project and manages to solve all the problems every time. During the testing and debugging he works really hard to make sure all problems are fixed. I will hire him for every project.
I had a uniformly positive experience with Engkelber, and give him the highest rating possible. He was professional, polite, and helpful. He did great work, above and beyond the requirements. He researched the job before accepting it to make sure he could succeed even though other people had found the job tricky. Then after accepting the job, he made great progress with good communication, and finished the project on time and on budget.