Complex Website needs Professional company to complete the work
This project was successfully completed by trustus for £400 GBP in 25 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£100-£300 GBP
Completed In25 days
[url removed, login to view]
please read the brief and check the website thoroughly before quoting!
This is a very complex project and If you do not go through the site properly there is no way you will be able to give a realistic quote!
Please tell me what language the site is written in when you quote!
The attachment gives the details of the rest of the work to be completed
The website is 80% complete. We now need a professional company to complete the schedule of works and iron out the bugs in the system.
Fixing the bugs. and testing the system and all its functionality so we know it is rock solid will be the first task completed we want the site functioning ASAP
Completing the schedule of works will be phase two and an update to come later. Details of this are in the attached file. Please bear in mind that there are many issues in a project as detailed as this...so we need a company that is intuitive enough to really understand the concept and be adaptable enough to suggest things that should be done to make it function properly!
The bugs that have been identified at this point. (below is a report sent to the original developer)
• Most important The countdown timers keep on stopping. Once the 7 day countdown is complete the clocks should keep adding another 24 hours until the Pot has reached the number of entries necessary to activate a payout
• The system keeps crashing.....when you register, when you fill in your details and click the next button ...you get a server error message...you then try to register again not realising. That your first attempt had worked
• The registration system need to be changed…..we need a notification sent to the user email address…..This email needs to be confirmed and added to the users inbox
• The reason for this was to ensure that all correspondence would go to the inbox instead of to the Junk....this has to be implemented as a Phase 1 requirement
This error I now realise explains the next anomaly I have queried to the development team...Why have people registered multiple times in the space of a few mins?
When you down load the user Report....you will see people have registered more than once with the same email in the Space of a few minutes. It seems obvious that people have tried to register a few times the system has crashed as is my experience...and then tried again.......I'm sure I have no need to tell you this has probably lost me those customers....who will no way have the confidence to
I have tried this myself and i can use the same email with different user names.
...we spoke about this as a security issue some time ago....there can only be 1 email per user...or they can just set up 100 different user names with one email then enter the free pots 100 times and win a free pot!
• Flash animation where the picture keeps fragmenting...This was in chrome
• I am also getting this strange blue box around the logo in IE.
• And in Firefox the video won't load.
• It also crashes.... when you confirm your paypal Payment for the first time....message comes up about enabling cookies....but if you try to pay again it seems to work fine....i have flagged this up time and time again
• Clock not lined up properly on Android devices
• I asked Dean to put a couple of extra questions on the Free Pot marketing form...."where did you hear about 100to1shot?" etc has this been remembered
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online