Business Card Builder website
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project: Business and ID Card Builder Website
I want to build a website to be able to build your own business cards and IDCards from 'base designs'/Template that you can edit with your own text and logo and choose color theme. Something very similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
Final output, when you complete the process, is a High Resolution Print ready CMYK PDF.
How it works:
User's can login > choose a base design/template > edit details > add their own logo or image before finishing checking out.
Few Unique Requirements
- Needs to check the image that has been uploaded (logo or image) that it is in the correct format, such as a PDF, TIF, CMYK, at the right resolution for print.
- If not correct, it will ask to convert the file
a) Goes to a free online converter build one into the site! (<-- something like [url removed, login to view] )
- After completed, will need the artwork to be outputted into a final PDF with registration / bleed marks for printing.
- Must have a CMS that I can manage to upload 'design base' templates.
- Must have a filtering function, so the User can filter what type of card they want to choose.
- Include a the Paypal / Credit Card checkout system
- Include web-fonts into website
Include the color pallet
Don't mind, just need to work and be simple to use.
Please suggest. If we can get away from Flash, but still have it work smoothly (jQuery feel) that would be awesome. PHP would be the best
Will be sent to you with more details on this project, but basically this is the main elements.
Only bid if you have previously similar/same website
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online