Small tweaks to VB6 program
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $301 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30-$250 USD
I have a vb6 program that needs a couple of tweaks. It stamps sequential numbers onto image files.
What I need:
1. The placement tool (for where the stamp goes) is set when the program opens, but it doesn't work that well. I might want sliders instead of the user having to keep clicking a button.
2. The output folder is not able to be made on the "fly." So if someone doesn't set the folder you get an error. I would like to have that added.
3. It doesn't work recursively. I'd like it to.
4. It only works on single tiff images. I'd like it to also work, sequentially, on multi-page tiffs as well as the other image types.
5. I'd like an estimate on what it would take to replace the image viewer which is a now-defunct program which is unsupported by the company. This is a pre-net program so there are a lot of newer viewers out there I could use but they are net.
6. I would like an estimate on finishing a net translation version of the program I had made awhile back which never worked correctly. ( In this version I might get/provide a new net viewer to be incorporated.)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online