Minitab is a statistics and data analysis application designed to address the needs of quality improvement projects. It helps analyze data using a variety of approaches including statistical process control (SPC), hypothesis testing, design of experiments (DOE), regression, box plots and time-series analysis. Minitab is an invaluable tool for businesses and individuals who are looking to gain insight from their data, solve complex problems and improve the quality of their products or services. With a Minitab expert, statistical analysis doesn’t need to be intimidating or difficult – the expert can help clients design experiments and understand their data quickly and accurately for real impacts in their industry or organization.
Here’s some projects that our Minitab Experts made real:
- Delving into existing datasets to uncover statistical trends
- Designing experiments to isolate variables of interest
- Drawing up time series analyses to identify trends in customer behavior
- Analyzing finite collections of data to identify causes of defects
- Sculpting SPC graphs to benchmark performance
- Constructing hypothesis cores to test predictive models
Working with a Minitab expert can help unlock any project's potential. Our experts draw from decades' worth of experience in quality improvement, engineering and data analytics, as well as years of experience in using Minitab software, so any project can be tackled quickly and effectively. If you are looking for help with your own quality improvement project or engineering study, post a Freelancer.com project today and find a qualified Minitab Expert who can help you reach your goals faster.From 1,112 reviews, clients rate our Minitab Experts 4.97 out of 5 stars.
Hire Minitab Experts