OpenGL (Open Graphics Library) is a standard library for graphical rendering that helps developers create sophisticated visuals and applications. It is implemented with the C programming language and helps the development of 2D, 3D images, animations, shapes, cinematic visuals and more. The OpenGL platform is cross platform—it is supported by nearly all operating systems available today and makes it easier to get started with coding graphical applications. An experienced OpenGL Developer can do anything from bring existing CAD models to life, programming architectural designs that can be rotated from different angles, creating photo-realistic renderings, generating complex simulations, building video games with amazing graphics, to combining 3D animation and live action movies.
Here's some projects that our expert OpenGL Developer made real:
- Building custom 3D scenes in web browsers or gaming engines
- Creating cross-platform desktop applications
- Designing intuitive websites & interactive 3D malls
- Configuring Linux software on embedded systems & SoMs
- Developing games with various GPU physics engines
- Programming user interaction design for point cloud selections
- Coding on short deadlines for graphically intensive tasks
- Adding life-like animations to existing rendered models
- Developing real world video game simulations
- Enhancing 2D images with depth & realistic objects
OpenGL provides limitless possibilities towards creating dynamic and robust graphical applications. From medical imaging to interactive 3D malls – an OpenGL Developer is well versed in the world of developing state of the art visuals. If you’re looking to hire an expert OpenGL Developer who can turn your vision into a reality, head over to Freelancer.com and explore the wide range of qualified professionals ready to help bring your vision to life!From 16,920 reviews, clients rate our OpenGL Developers 4.9 out of 5 stars.
Hire OpenGL Developers
I'm looking for an experienced freelancer to help me with a project involving object-oriented programming using C++. The work will require an advanced level of skill and should be completed within a week. Specific concepts to be covered include inheritance and polymorphism, encapsulation and abstraction, and templates and STL. I'm looking forward to receiving your proposals.