Lead generator/ marketing specialist
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $164 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are a grassroots social enterprise focused on economic empowerment, philanthropy and personal development for disadvantaged youth and young adults by delivering and developing supplemental educational services on entrepreneurship, innovation,leadership and life [url removed, login to view] mission is to help every young adult to realize their full potential, give back to their communities,live their lives by design, become self sufficient and fulfill their innate purpose in life.
We are seeking to hire someone who has had experience in youth services or nonprofit industry. We need someone to gather,research,make cold calls ,solicit and follow up on potential leads for contracts and RFP opportunities for our youth programs. The person would be trained through Skype on our programs and services offered and must be able to effectively and passionately communicate that to potential clients. This requires emailing and calling leads, finding new opportunities and sending them information required.
We would like the person to understand our mission and connect with it so that it comes across when talking to current or potential clients and [url removed, login to view] would also be some administrative work involved ( email list,address book, faxing, emailing, return called,taking messages)
We're looking for a Lead Generation expert to help us research new opportunities, gain new customers and increase revenues to support our business.
- Qualify and allocate leads for sales teams
- Document, track and monitor all leads and interactions
- Identify and nurture relationships with prospects via phone, email, in-person meetings or other communication tools
- Develop deep knowledge of our products and offer customized business solutions to prospects
- Follow up with any leads generated by marketing teams through trade shows, promotions and other initiatives
- Primary skill: Lead Generation
- Experience utilizing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple on-going relationships
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online