I need an ORACLE E-Business Guru with an accounting background to optimise / automate the Accruals Posting Process at Month-End. Currently, there are big fluctuations between the Posted Accruals vs. Actuals being reported, mainly due to:
1) Timing differences for Managed Services (Vendor Management) corrections and posting through CRs (Change Requests), not being properly "tracked" / "captured" by existing processes and data entry.
2) Cost Savings Achieved (through Cost Optimisation / Negotiation (Purchase Order values are sometimes less than Purchase Requisition Requests), Liquidated Damages / Penalties / Discounts attributed to vendor).
3) Arbitrary and Erroneous communication / communication between various departments and Finance.
1) Change of Process (automation, maximum elimination of 'human error' / misinterpretation).
2) Accuracy of Month-End Accruals and matching to Actuals.
3) Trackable system of CRs (Change Requests) for existing / new Purchase Orders linked to Financial Reporting.
A more detailed explanation of the requirement will be provided in order to assist in 'scoping' of the project to the successful bidder, who needs to display a thorough understanding of the problem at hand. Potential successful Bidder(s) will need to demonstrate their competence in utilising and leveraging the capabilities of ORACLE E-Business, and support their application with 'case studies' based on their previous similar work undertaken for other clients...
1 freelancer is bidding on average $1545 for this job
Hi, We have a team of expert accountant . we are also expert in Integrations software . We have developed QuickBooks integration software . For more details , Please see PMB .