• Locate and daily/weekly scan the relevant electronic news sources for the latest small-size innovators (start-ups, SMB’s and research facilities) in the Emerging Technologies and region (further guidance re the type of requested innovations will be provided);
• Collect, store and provide a comprehensive overview of the selected companies and their contact data as well a short rationale re your selection of the innovating company (report format will be provided);
• Have the ability to compound in-depth industry innovation overviews (this may become valid in the short term future);
• It is highly preferably that you have access to existing networks of innovative start-ups, SMB’s and research institutes in the APAC region;
• Theoretical background (MSc/BSc) and/or extensive experience in at least one industry in your chosen industry category;
• Strong knowledge of - and immediate access to – relevant news sources, media networks, blogs etc. in the relevant industry vertical and region;
Selected Industries: Emerging Technologies, incl. (Clean) Energy and Water Technology, Robotics, Nanotech and Life Science Technology;
Selected Regions (proficiency in at least one local language is mandatory)
• India, Pakistan, Bangladesh;
• South Korea, Japan;
• Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam;
• China, Taiwan, Singapore
To be eligible for this project, you need to select a relevant industry category and geographical region.
As part of the final selection, candidate freelancers will be asked to provide 5 relevant, recent innovators from their industry category & region. You will not be reimbursed for this selection.
- the calculated time to find a relevant innovator has been set at an average 30mins. With a fee of $5 per accepted innovator, this equals an hourly fee of $10;
- to enable us to accept your selected innovators, you will be asked to always first provide a short description with anonymous innovator information (i.e. without company name or other traceable company data);
- We expect that you track and select approx. 6-15 innovators per week, depending on your industry category and region;
Estimated duration is 4-8 hours per week during November / December. Potentially expanding, potentially on-going;
2 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hello! I have a strong theoretical background in Electric Engineering and I am interested in researching start ups in this area. I have participated in few project in Biotechnology as well. Many thanks!