Multi-channel inventory management system for Marketplaces
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1016 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Objective: Create a centralized web based product database system that can feed our products to; Amazon, Amazon WebStore, eBay, [url removed, login to view], Sears . This multi-channel inventory management system must also pull in sales from these channels for reporting purposes.
- API, xml, SQL, Saas, HTML5, CSS, Amazon Web Services
- Must support Fulfillment by Amazon and Merchant fulfilled items
- Approximately 20-30 data fields per product (see marketplace requirements)
- To include the following Reports:
High Quantity Items
Sales per Product
Sales per Marketplace
Import / Export
References: Please look at ChannelAdvisor, SellerExpress, and Zoovy for similar systems.
1. Experience--please explain which marketplaces, websites, data feeds you've created and list examples of your accomplishments.
2. Your Solution--please explain how you would recommend building our multi-channel inventory management system using Amazon, eBay,[url removed, login to view], Sears etc. API's or xml feeds, and how your solution will work.
3. Quality Control--please explain your quality control and testing procedures.
4. References--please provide 3 references.
Skills: mysql, xml, amazon web services, html5, api
Job ID: 34177935
AJAX, CSS, XML, Amazon Web Services, HTML5
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online