Community Site Fixes
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $13 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
I have a site that's been built with a full custom PHP CMS system and needs some updates/fixes. The site is focused on music, events, photo galleries, blogs and community.
This will be a ongoing project but starting out we need to fix a few issues.
1. When using the WYSIWYG Following characters show up as question marks (?) when used, these characters are used in European artist names such as TiÃ«sto: Ã« Ã© Ã– Ãœ Ã¡ Ã³ Ã±
- If the blog contains any curly double or single quotes, or apostrophes, they show up as question marks (?) The curly quotes should be converted to straight quotes. Actually any type of quote should be converted to straight quotes.
-Long dashes also come up as question marks (?), these should be converted to short dashes (hyphen)
-â€œ â€ it renders up as a question mark (?)
2. Sound clouds embed code does not work correctly when pasted directly into the member blog editor. The player renders, however the music stream it plays is from a completely different artist. However, it works when you paste the embed code into the admin blog editor from the admin backend.
3. The site is has a issue with posting events for some user, some debugging needs to be done to figure out the issue. The error that commonly shows up is "Bad Request" error. I can supply more details when awarded.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online